6.21.2014

Stay in Stride

Your momentum will get you over your hurdle.  Those things that God is prepping you for will not trip you up if you keep your purpose in mind and your vision in focus.  Keep that momentum that has gotten you to this point of confusion and/or hurt and don’t slow down.  Rise above it and keep on going.  I am reminded every time I face an issue in my life that God usually gives me a Word or insight sometimes in a dream or in something that I had heard a million of times but this time it struck a cord… He was speaking to me and preparing me for this very moment.   RISE UP ABOVE THAT SITUATION.  And leave it behind you, not looking back but learning from it because there may be another hurdle to overcome… You must stay in stride! 


The race is not over and you are not in competition with anyone else.  How easily are you distracted with the next person running their race?  How confident are you that you can finish your race?  

No comments:

Post a Comment